If you are trying to send a large file, email is typically not the best solution. Follow the simple steps below
to upload a file via Internet Explorer to your personal web space.
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the address bar, enter the address:
- Where username is your netdoor username (the first part of your email address), and your password.
- This will open up a screen where you can just Drag-And-Drop the file you wish to upload.
- Once you drop the file, you will have a progress meter showing how long it is going to take to finish.
- Once finished you can give the person you were sending the file to this address:
- If they go to that address they will see any files that you have uploaded there, and all they will have to do is click the file to download it.