I want to make a backup of my bookmarks and I also want to transport my bookmarks to another system. Can you show me how to do this?
- Open Communicator
- From the Communicator menu, select Bookmarks
- Select Edit Bookmarks.
- From the File menu, select Save As.
- Save the bookmark.htm file to a disk you can use to transport to another computer.
- Open Communicator on the destination computer.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3.
- From the File menu, select Import.
- Open the bookmark.htm file you brought from the other computer. This will import the bookmarks.